Arguments are a fact of life. But those that effect our business, our possessions and our livelihood are some of the most worrying problems any of us can face. We understand the stress and worry these problems can cause. At Jacklyn Dawson we cater for all aspects of litigation, for the more private individual through to the corporate client. We can advise you on the best solution to your problem and act for you to relieve some of the burden of the case.
The following is a selection of the areas in which we practice as a profession.
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Consumer and sale of goods problems
- Personal Injury - acting for either Claimant or Defendant
- Housing problems
- Debt advice and counselling
- Insolvency and liquidation
- All aspects of civil court proceedings
Please contact Catherine Gwilliam for more information.